Many organizations use the powerful tool Confluence to create a central knowledge-sharing database for their employees.
The course is aimed at the service and data center versions.
The course is aimed at participants who want to learn about Confluence. If you are in a function and lack a platform for knowledge sharing or if you are going to work in Confluence, this is the course for you.
- Create, edit and delete pages
- Add attachments
- Create and edit content
- The functionalities to optimize collaboration with your colleagues
- Extending Confluence with additions from Atlassian Marketplace
- Integrate content from Jira into Confluence
- Permission management of pages
- Setting up your Confluence profile
- Collaborate by commenting on and sharing pages
- Manage pages by organizing them hierarchically, moving or deleting them
- Use macros to make simple, beautiful, and more functional pages
- Manage page restrictions
- Create, format, and edit pages
- Add other types of content, such as pictures and files
- Work with tables
- Work with text revision
- Export and import content
The course is in Danish, and the material is in English. Atlassian develops our material. At the beginning of the course, you will receive a compendium with various slides and exercises. At the end of the period, the course participants receive an Atlassian-issued diploma.
Find the date for your next course here
Are you interested in this course?
Please get in touch with us through the form below. Then we will contact you with more information about the course.