In the “Advanced Roadmaps for Jira” course, you learn to predict future work and track current positions across teams in real-time. The course gives an overview of the various functions Advanced roadmaps offer. You will be taught how to create a plan and get hands-on practice adjusting scopes, teams, and releases in real life. You will learn about how to explore future scenarios safely.
The course addresses cloud.
The course is for those responsible for one or more projects in Jira but needs tools to expand planning and reporting functionalities. The course is also for Jira administrators who would like to extend the functionality to users.
We recommend you have a minimum of 6 months of experience with Jira before participating in this course. Another option is participation in the “Introduction to Jira” course.
- Overview of Advanced Roadmaps.
- Creating a plan.
- Use and visibility of dependencies across tasks and projects.
- Change and control of releases.
- Changing and managing teams.
- Creating and using colors.
After the course, you will be able to:
- Configure Jira for effective use of Advances Roadmaps.
- Use the scope functionality to adjust issues and dependencies.
- Use the release functionality to manage release plans.
- Use the scenario functionality to experiment.
Creating plans that include all initiatives and resources must be used to fulfill your company’s strategic goals.
- Use the teams functionality to manage the allocation of employees to development tasks.
- Use colors to support continuous focus on the strategic initiatives.
- Use the program functionality to create an overview across specific platforms.
The course is in Danish, and the material is in English. Atlassian develops our material. At the beginning of the course, you will receive a compendium with various slides and exercises. At the end of the course, the course participants receive an Atlassian-issued diploma.
Find the date for your next course here
Are you interested in this course?
Please reach us through the form below. Then we will contact you with further information about the course.